As a Sponsorship and Logistics Manager, you will:
Work with Sponsors and Partners on all logistics needs before, during and after our event, which includes:
- on-boarding sponsors, and collecting logos, descriptions etc. and tracking all sponsor deliverables
- communicating with sponsors and informing them of key deadlines, available conference tickets etc.
- sharing signage templates
- maintaining sponsor tracking documents
- being the main point of contact for sponsors
- essentially, managing sponsors & exhibitors from contract signing through pre-event planning and onsite execution.
Work with Speakers , which includes:
- on-boarding speakers, and collecting headshots, bios, logos, etc. and tracking all speaker deliverables
- communicating details about their speaking session, and sending calendar invites
- being the main point of contact for very senior level speakers
Handle Ad-hoc projects as needed:
- For example, coordinating and tracking collateral shipments, working with printer on deadlines etc.
- Registering passes in our registration system
To be successful in this role, you must have/be:
- 3-4 years of experience working on an event or conference
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Be extremely detail-oriented, be a take-charge problem-solver
- Take ownership of your work and see projects through completion
- Ability to stay organized when facing multiple priorities
- The ideal candidate has a passion for events, is highly organized, has a high sense of urgency and is very customer service oriented.
Location/Region: New York