Bring your passion for people and data to life at FIA. Join the operational core of the leading global trade association for the futures, options and cleared derivatives industry to lead the effort to better serve members through the capture, management and evaluation of member and non-member data collected through our AMS and other platforms in our digital ecosystem. Help FIA take those insights to develop priorities and turn them into actionable outcomes that shape the member and customer experience. The Director, Membership Data & Services is a leadership role and will have oversight of our member support channels, ensuring state-of-the-art member engagement, technology applications and metrics.
This position supervises a team of five Member Services Department staff who are based in Washington, DC and London.
- Work with SVP of Global Brand Management to develop a strategy for using member data and the member services team to improve member engagement and further FIA priorities
- Utilize member data to identify trends within the association that will help improve member recruitment, engagement and retention
- Working closely with business development and marketing, develop the application of data for campaign design and execution based on analysis of data
- Leverage technology systems, including FIA’s AMS and other sources of member data, to support the design and development of strategic reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the prioritization of enhancements to the AMS and AMS integrations to streamline core AMS processes including event registration, product subscriptions and account creation & management
- Lead cross-functional collaboration efforts to utilize data solutions to address business challenges and opportunities
- Develop governance policy and process guidelines for data capture, reporting and cleansing
- Work with Office of General Counsel to ensure organization’s effective data protection standards and processes are followed and in compliance with regulatory requirements (such as GDPR)
- Work with Vice President of Business Development and Vice President of Member Services & Business Development to support membership sales and marketing
- Work with the Conferences team to manage event registration sales and manage registration during events
- Work with Business Development as needed on event sponsorship sales and tracking fulfillment of sponsorship benefits
- Work with FIA staff responsible for managing divisions, committees and working groups to ensure that the AMS can effectively service and manage these membership groups
- Responsible for developing, monitoring and measuring an effective member services response process to daily inquiries from phone and email as well as event registration processes
- Provide support to marketing and membership sales in the development of membership welcome kits and benefits packages