Community Event Manager
Community Event Manager to work for Carefirst Rehab, LLC in Sellersburg, IN
- Enhance and cultivate customer (patient, case managers, physicians, social workers) relation through community events and various programs.
- Engage with the community to increase the number of client-patients and also increase the number of provider-caregivers.
- Coordinate services for events, such as transportation, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing, AV equipment and event security.
- Inspect facilities and confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Negotiate contracts with such service providers and suppliers as nursing homes, rehab centers, assistive living facilities, and speakers.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to patient requirements.
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
- Direct administrative details such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials, and responses to inquiries.
- Meet with co-sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.
- Organize signup sheets of event participants.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events.
- Obtain permits from fire and health departments to erect displays and exhibits and serve food at events.
- Bachelor’s in Event Management, Event Planning, Hospitality or Tourism.
Upload resume and apply now!
Location/Region: Sellersburg, IN