The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
- Review project Maximo deployment functionality and structure
- Develop an expeditious migration plan for the project environment to be migrated into the Enterprise Maximo environment. Provide inputs, guidance and management supports to ensure the objectives of the program aligns with the program requirements
- Attend regular project meetings with their current implementer partner to track ongoing development and inform ongoing enterprise effort of such developments
- Act as liaison between at program meetings
- Coordinate and interface with Engineering, Procurement, Management & Budget, Line Departments, owner and TEC as required or directed.
- Lead regular meetings between client and consultants to assure that project development continues to align with, informs, and is informed by consultant developments.
- Reports to the project Asset Management on a routine basis and serves as the Process Owner within the Asset Management functional area
- Ensures that processes are adequately defined, documented, implemented and monitored for effectiveness
- At least 5 years experience in Maximo (7.6 or equivalent), as a user, maintenance manager, implementer, or other relevant capacity is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Office Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Able to develop project scope of work and act as a project manager leading functional and technical teams for Maximo implementations
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile process
- Experience in Facility and Operations Management
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, the ability to multi-task and work independently or in a team environment
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New YorkJob Posting: Aug 25, 2019, 6:58:20 PM
Location/Region: New York, NY