We are one of the leading Promotions and Event Marketing firms in Northern California. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in skincare & cosmetics, health & wellness, and gourmet foods. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Marketing, Advertising and Special Event experience is not required, but the passion to learn is required.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required
- Monitors use of existing sales tools
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Sales experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Desire to succeed
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
We create high-performance, measurable and innovative campaign promotions for leading and emerging product lines. We do that from a driven, vibrant, energetic culture of corporate accountability.
Our clients view us as a strategic partner that provides a value-added element to their sales and marketing efforts. Our in-store and on-site event campaigns can be adapted to perform very effectively for most products and services.
Every successful candidate starts at the same level. They learn our business model from top to bottom and lead by example when implementing it. All candidates have to commit to undergoing a thorough cross- training in all aspects of our business approach.
In addition, we look for three essential characteristics to be present in all of our staff:
A high energy drive for success
People skills that are above average
The ability to constantly learn
Expansion plans are constant, driven by new clients and ongoing campaigns of existing ones. So, we are always scouting sharp talent.
How we stand apart
Ongoing staff training and development is a daily practice with us. To promote this, each new member is assigned to a personal mentorship team. These mentors are there through the entire entry-level training and career development phases.
We are proud to encourage a work environment where people can excel, have some fun and build a successful career. Promotions and incentives are awarded on work ethic and results.