The Events Specialist:
• Works with team and stakeholders to define event goals and objectives
• Develops detailed event project plans, work flows and timelines for each event
• Ensure timely completion of event deliverables adhering to the project schedule.
• Develops and manages administrative tasks in support of various event project teams including scheduling, pre-event supply sourcing, and other duties as assigned.
• Oversees all off and on-site logistics for event site preparation, execution and breakdown
• Anticipates and ensures compliance with legal. Coordinates with internal and external partners to identify and address concerns.
• Schedules cadence of timely and informative check-ins to event stakeholders throughout planning process.
• Schedules necessary project team meetings or sub meetings, develops and distributes the meeting agenda, facilitates the meeting and reports out on actionable items.
• Coordinates & manages the shipping of event supplies, product and collateral to and from event locations.
• Manages registration, works with internal IT, A/V, creative and marketing teams as it relates to events.
• Create post-event recaps and propose opportunities for change and improvement to stakeholders
· 3-5 years of event planning experience
· Prior experience organizing and managing multiple small and large scale events
· Proven experience managing projects and stakeholders
· Basic, up-to-date knowledge of a/v equipment
· Creative problem solver, team player and resourceful
· Ambitious, proactive and highly organized
· Demonstrate initiative, strong work ethic, & ownership of work
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to take direction and work independently
· Event Sponsorship experience preferred (but not required)
Thanks & Regards
Primus Software Corporation
Direct: 678 -666- 4393 | Fax: 770-234-4163
www.primussoft.com | 3061 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 110 Duluth, GA - 30097
Let's connect, LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/parul-chhabra/b1/42b/527