A fast-growing scientific and regulatory communications firm, seeks a Project Associate who will be excited to work on a variety of projects, with a variety of people, to ensure the seamless management of day-to-day operations and the long-term achievement of project goals.
You will be a key member of the PharmApprove team, providing administrative, project management and logistics support to advance the activities of PharmApprove and client teams. If you are highly organized, have strong project management skills, and enjoy the triumph of planning and executing a smooth-running meeting, we want to hear from you. We are looking for someone with an ability to juggle, as this position will work with multiple project teams. Communication and collaboration are vital.
This position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of management from internal staff to senior executives, outside clients, and vendors. It also calls for:
- A personable team player with a service mentality
- A deadline-driven approach and an ability to multitask
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Technology skills: an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and a definite facility with Word and Powerpoint. Experience working on both Mac and PC platforms a plus.
- An ability to anticipate problems and troubleshoot solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to collaborate closely with PharmApprove project leads
- Enthusiasm for travel (up to 25%)
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a project coordination or senior administrative role; all the better if you have experience working with clinical or regulatory pharmaceutical teams. We offer you the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects with a smart and talented team of professionals, to support a firm that helps bring promising treatments to patients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing general coordination and logistics support to PharmApprove and client staff, including producing project calendars, meeting agendas and minutes, status reports, document templates, etc. This will also include participation in weekly Steering calls and regular communication and outreach to client team leadership.
- Coordinating onsite meeting logistics for client rehearsals, Mock Panels and FDA Advisory Committee Meetings and attending these meetings to troubleshoot any issues. Developing and managing relationships with outside vendors is also key.
- Identifying, securing and managing therapeutic experts to serve as mock panelists. This includes ongoing correspondence and follow-through onsite.
- Managing logistics related to hotel contracting, lodging and travel.
- Creating profiles of current advisory committee members based on web research, transcripts, vitae and other publications. Reporting on committee voting history and scientific biases
- Gathering FDA intelligence in relevant therapeutic areas
- Providing sales and marketing support in the form of coordination, research and support to PharmApprove staff for RFPs, proposals, trade shows, etc.
- Assisting in training and welcoming new members to the PharmApprove team
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter to
. Phone calls will not be accepted.